CMS Grunge ThemeCMS Grunge Theme
- 4 theme colors
- 3 background styles
- Featured content block with slideshow of content
Setting the Theme Color and Background Styles
- Go to Site building > Themes > Configure > CMS Grunge Custom
- Scroll down the page and click to expand Layout settings.
- You will see options for changing the color and background styles. Update these options then scroll to the bottom and click save configuration.
Using the featured content block with slideshow
Go to: Content management > Create content > Story
Create your content in the same manner as described in the "Create Content Tutorial" plus the following options below:
The title that will show in the featured block.
The description text that will show in the featured block.
Upload an image that is at least 414 x 329 pixels. If you upload a larger image the system will scale the image down to fit in the featured home page block.
Alternate text - this text will be used by screen readers, search engines, or when the image cannot be loaded.
Show in featured block
Check this box to show in the featured block on the home page.
Featured Image Display Options On the Full Page
By default the image will display on the full page at a size of 460 pixels wide. You can hide the image or change the image size that displays on the full page.
- Go to: Content management > Content types > Edit story > Display fields
- Under the full node column beside of the Image field select <Hidden> to hide the image. Select 540-width image to increase the size to 540 pixels wide or select 380-width image to decrease the size to 380 pixels wide. If you want the image to display at it's original size then just choose "Image".